JOIN THE IDENTITARIAN MOVEMENT
To become an Identitarian Movement activist, you must be:
- aged between 18 to 30
- a team player
- interested in Identitarianism
- willing to be ‘public’
- regularly available for actions and events
- of good character and have no criminal convictions
The patriotic movement will not achieve its full potential until as many of us as possible reach our fullest potential. How can the UK be “lost” if we have not yet even really attempted a rescue? It begins and is determined always by you, the individual.
GUIDELINES ON THE IDENTITARIAN MOVEMENT
1. The Identitarian Movement is no old-right wing movement. If you’re a part of any kind of national socialist/fascist/chauvinist group or have such ideas, please leave.
2. We stay out of any conflict outside of Europe. Members will not be permitted to use this movement to push pro/anti-Palestine or pro/anti-Israel views.
3. We don’t make any chauvinist remarks about other religions/ethnicities/races – not even for fun. We strive to be the avant-garde of this generation – behave like such or leave.
4. Political activism is hard work, won’t give you any money and requires lots of discipline. Be aware of it.